Friday 2 December 2011

Day forty six

I ran to the park with an agenda in mind. I didn't stick to it much because I ended up trying new exercises with a gymnast. It was worth it in the end because I have a little pain, which I am struggling to get these days.

5 minute run to the park
16 pull ups - full extension
18 lunges on each leg
40 push ups
35 crunches
1 minute Russian Twist - See wiki definition below
hand stand push ups against the tree - 5
5 minute run
20 dips

this is when I tried curling myself under the bars, and straightening my body into a horizontal line. A few attempts and I was close. With out extension I could reverse the motion in repetitions as an exercise. I also tried a shoulder stand but almost fell through the bars.

15 horizontal pull ups.
5 minute run home

Total exercise time - 40 minutes

1 comment: