Friday 21 October 2011

Day Four

Today I decided to plan my routine. During my exercise I thought it may have been a bit ambitious, and the after results were painful. But I got through it.
This was done is extremely quick succession, 1 after another with no breaks. It took me a total of 26 minutes to get through it all.

5 minutes run
10 pull ups
Plyometrics - 1 set - up and down three hurdles and leaping from one to the next
40 sit ups
20 push ups
15 lunges - both legs
10 horizontal pull ups on the parallel bars - legs hooked on bars so hanging upside down
400 metre run around the track
1 leg horizontal pull ups - 10 on each leg
10 dips on the parallel bars
10 abdominal knee raises on the parallel bars
Plyometrics - 1 set
40 sit ups
20 push ups
400 metre run around the track
10 dips leaning forward on the parallel bars - this was so hard, it took me three attempts to squeeze out 10
10 abdominal straight leg raises

Fini!

Saturday - I have to work all day - so I count it as a Rest Day. I think my arms and abs need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment