Tuesday 18 October 2011

First Post


After a few days off due to a bruised foot, sprained wrist, and a bout of Bronchitis I took to the ghetto gym again. The header picture was taken after my workout.
I took it very easy, due to all reports saying to take it easy if you are having chest complications.
5 minute run
10 pull ups - 5, 3 then 2
sit ups - 35
Parallel bars - 10 dips
Parallel bars - 10 horizontal pull ups (this is the first time I have tried it with my feet hooked around the bars, so i was truely horizontal)
Parallel bars - 10 horizontal pull ups with my feet on the ground
Parallel bars - 10 abdominal knee raises
5 minute run home

After resting - further 70 sit ups (varied), 105 sit ups (three sets of 35)

I should have really had a healthy meal after the work out, instead I took photos and wrote on my blog... hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment