Thursday 20 October 2011

Day Three

Usually before I go to ghetto gym I have a small amount of cereal and oats, and a coffee, and then wait for an hour before going for it.
Today however I tried just getting out of bed and busting my balls at the park without any food in my belly. It did mean far less energy, I was worn out much quicker and the run there (only 5-6 mins) wasn't as easy as usual.

I only did one circuit
(I will try to get pictures for you soon so you can see what I am up to)

Ten one legged horizontal pull ups - both legs (one leg on the ground at right angle holding the other one straight - this works the quads and the arms)
Plyometrics - 6 hurdle jumps and 6 leaps
Situps - 60
Push ups - 25
Dips (leaning forward) - 10 (leaning forward was much harder and worked the front of my shoulders)
Parallel Bars - Abdominal Knee Raises
Parallel Bars - Abdominal Leg Raises (straight legs)
Lunges - 14 per leg
6 minute run home

No comments:

Post a Comment